Audit As a Service
Synacktiv is looking for an intern (M / F) to participate in the design of a continuous audit solution for its sensitive infrastructures. In order to have a clearer vision on a daily basis we wish to have the possibility of providing tools to orchestrate the permanent audit of the security of our systems.
Synacktiv already has tools for collecting information and auditing the data collected to identify common vulnerabilities. However, these basic building blocks are not integrated into a more global tool allowing the supervision of the information system and the identification of vulnerabilities is generic, and sometimes unsuited to the security issues of Synacktiv's information system.
The objective of this internship is to produce a model orchestrating the continuous audit of a heterogeneous infrastructure (server, user workstation, network equipment) based on internal tools already developed and existing solutions on the market. The platform must automatically and regularly collect information, analyze and synthesize data.
The following lines of work should be considered:
- Identification and collection of indicators;
- Storage and logging of its latest;
- Regular analysis and comparison of the evolution;
- Raising alerts based on the analysis of the results;
- Proposal to improve the existing;
The trainee can therefore hope to find development tasks (Shell, Python ...), system administration as well as hardening of Linux system.
The internship is expected to lead to a CDI of network and systems administrator at Synacktiv.
- Interest in Linux systems and IT security.
- Python and Shell programming.
- Strong desire to learn, progress and innovate in information systems defense techniques.
- Internship based in Paris in the 2nd arrondissement.
- Remuneration € 1,500 gross / month.
- Stage : 1 500 € brut par mois. Bonus en fonction des résultats.
- Si passage en CDI : 42 000 € brut par an.
Stage basé à Paris dans le 2ᵉ arrondissement (métro Grands Boulevards).
Merci d'envoyer votre demande à firstname.lastname@example.org.