As part of the implementation of defenses in depth on its information system, Synacktiv is looking for an intern (M / F) to strengthen the core security of sensitive systems. The first step is to study the possibility of applying modifications to the Linux kernel. The second step is to improve AppArmor security policies. The goal is to reduce the likelihood of exploiting an application or system vulnerability.
The first part of the internship concerns the creation of a mock-up allowing to patch, compile and test custom Linux kernels. The patches will be public or internal with the objective of providing better protection of the core. The following steps will be necessary for the realization of the model:
- State of the art of various Linux kernel security measures (eg KSPP, grsecurity, lockdown ...);
- Automate the compilation and appliance of a bunch of patches to a specific profile;
- Non regression tests and validation;
The second part of the internship concerns the audit and improvement of the AppArmor security policies already deployed at Synacktiv.
It is expected that the internship will lead to a CDI network and systems administrator at Synacktiv.
- Interest in Linux systems and information systems security.
- Python and Shell programming.
- Strong desire to learn, progress and innovate in defense techniques.
- Internship based in Paris in the 2nd arrondissement.
- Remuneration € 1,500 gross / month.
- Stage : 1 500 € brut par mois. Bonus en fonction des résultats.
- Si passage en CDI : 40 800 € brut par an.
Merci d'envoyer votre demande à firstname.lastname@example.org.