Python / JS full-stack dev focused on offensive security
As part of its penetration testing and security audit services, Synacktiv develops offensive security tools to automate as many tasks as possible. The main tools are:
- Disconet: semi-automated intrusion and report writing assistant;
- Kraqozorus: distributed password cracking platform;
- Oursin: spear-phishing platform used in our Red Team missions;
- O-ditor: system configuration audit assistant;
- Houdini: hardware implant for physical intrusion tests.
Many other internal tools are available and can be described to candidates.
These tools are used daily by the pentest pole and by customers: their stability is therefore crucial. They come in the form of web applications with a strong use of Python in the backend. You will participate in the development of at least one existing tool to improve the user experience and the functionality of the tool.
- Maintain and improve Synacktiv's offensive security tools;
- Analyze and understand the needs of users of the pentest pole and customers;
- Participate in the code review to identify bugs and potential security issues;
- Monitor the start of production.
- Interest in security issues related to development;
- Willingness to deepen your knowledge of security in general.
- Important player in offensive security in France;
- Innovative and intensively used projects;
- Significant sharing of knowledge within the team;
- Young and dynamic team.
À discuter en fonction de l'expérience, avec un minimum de 43 200€ brut par an. Bonus selon les résultats.
Poste basé à Paris dans le 2ᵉ arrondissement (métro Grands Boulevards) ou dans un des pôles de province (Lyon, Rennes, Toulouse). Télétravail complet sous conditions.
Merci d'envoyer votre demande à email@example.com.